The Huahwi UHC PvP pack we'll review for you today was made & submitted by "OrangeSliced" and got featured in iSparkton's new Pack of The Week Episode 99. The Huahwi Defscape Revamp PvP Texture Pack mostly features 32x-128x resolution textures. Overall most textures seem to be very FPS-Friendly while other important ones look very smooth. That's awesome for a FPS-Friendly UHC PvP Pack! Moreover the Huahwi Defscape Revamp PvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions. If you like this UHC Pack feel free to also check out OrangeSliced Social Media Pages such as his YouTube Channel to support him. You might also like other UHC Packs which we already posted reviews on, such as Tourmaline or Ube 256x. However, we Always recommend to use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your Set-Up.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Huahwi Defscape Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download from the official urls!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Huahwi Defscape Revamp Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Huahwi PvP Texture Pack is featured in Pack of the Week #99