Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4: Slight Changes to Normal Minecraft
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 is a texture pack a lot of people know and love, with a more detailed gaming experience, without losing the original look of Minecraft textures.
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 is a Minecraft resource pack. Faithful packs have been around for years, and, essentially, they all revolve around the same idea. Normal Minecraft, but more detailed. Faithful resource packs are one of the most popular resource packs for Minecraft because they keep the simple look of Minecraft without a resource pack. Not a lot of people like to big changes when it comes to resource packs, and Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 is not a big change at all. Think of it as some small tweaks to the look of Minecraft, making the game look more high definition, without losing the original touch.
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 is a great resource pack for everyone. This resource pack is great for building, PvP, and just general Minecraft. The blocks are about the same but have more pixels, so they are more detailed. The pixels in each block are less noticeable, as they are smaller, so the blocks look more smooth other than the pixelated look they have in original Minecraft.
The ores in Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 look amazing. They have much more dimension than normal Minecraft blocks. The ores have great shading that makes them pop out. All of the blocks in Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 have amazing shading!
The animals in Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 look almost exactly like the animals in regular Minecraft, but their faces look better. Cows have round eyes instead of rectangular eyes, which I find to be better.
Small details are also noticeable with this resource pack. The blade on the stone cutter block actually spins around.
The armor in Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 is great. It has a lot more detail, so the metal in the armor looks realistically shiny. The chainmail is a different design than in normal Minecraft, I think it looks better.
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 looks quite cartoony, especially the cobblestone. But, in my opinion, it looks quite good. The tools are not as blocky. The swords are longer and have straight edges, unlike normal Minecraft sword textures, which are staggered on the edges. Pickaxes are round at the top, again, unlike normal Minecraft textures.
From a distance, you would never be able to tell if you had Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 loaded, or no texture pack at all. That is now minimal the changes are. But, up close, you will notice quite the difference. Enjoy the original look of Minecraft, but want something a bit better? Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 would be the perfect resource pack for you.
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 Pros:
- A more detailed version of Minecraft.
- Keeps the simplicity of the original Minecraft textures that everyone knows and loves, but makes them better.
- Some blocks have animations.
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 Cons:
- It is not unique, a type of texture pack that has been done for years.
- It does not change the textures all that much, so if you’re looking for a resource pack that completely changes the look of Minecraft, this one is not for you.
- It is almost too much like the original Minecraft textures.
Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4 Preview
How do I install Faithful Canvas 128x 1.14.4
Want to experience Minecraft with this texture pack, but need some help with how to do so? Well, don’t worry, it’s easy! Here are some simple instructions on how to upload this texture pack to your own Minecraft game.
- Use the link to download this texture pack onto your computer.
- Put the texture pack file in a certain place on your computer so you’ll know exactly where it is. I put my texture pack files on my desktop!
- On the title screen of Minecraft, click on “Options.”
- Next, click on “Resource Packs…”
- Click on “Open resource pack folder.” Once you click on this, your computer will open a separate file.
- Drag your resource pack file that you downloaded earlier into the file your computer just opened up.
- Exit out of the file the computer opened, then scroll through your list of resource packs until you find the one you just added.
- Click on the arrow and the pack should move from the “Available Resource Packs” column, into the “Selected Resource Packs” column.
- Click “Done”, and that’s it!
Last Updated on