The UHC PvP pack we’ll review for you today was made & submitted by “Looshy“ and got featured in iSparkton’s #POTW Episode 98. The Ekilos PvP Texture Pack mostly features 16×16 resolution based items what makes this Resource Pack also very FPS-friendly. Moreover the UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions while most textures are still compatible with the 1.13/1.12 version of minecraft. If you like this UHC Pack just feel free to also check out Looshy’s Social Media Pages such as his YouTube Channel to support him. You might also like his other packs such as Tourmaline or Ube 256x. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your Computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Ekilos 16x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download from the official urls!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Ekilos 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.