Jadercraft HD Resource Pack 1.7.10
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8 is a complete immersion of Minecraft and the hit horror game Silent Hill. If you have been living under a rock you might not have Silent Hill way back in the early years of 2000 but if you have, you are sure to know that it offered a whole new meaning to fear. This pack is offers a complete nostalgia to the Minecraft players who want to get the feeling of Silent Hill.
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8 is filled with darker colors, more contrasted pallets and replaces textures to resemble the Silent Hill game. It is guaranteed to give you a nostalgic feeling as you slay hordes of zombies and battle endermen, and all the other bosses on a Silent Hill themed frenzy within Minecraft.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8
How to install Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8?
If you don’t know how to install the Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Silent Hill Resource Pack 1.8.8 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.