The UHC pack what we’ll review today was made and submitted by “Tory” and got released a couple weeks ago. The orange themed Sakura PvP Texture Pack features mostly 128x resolution based smooth textured items and has also been promoted in iSparkton’s new “Top Packs of the Week #90” -episode. Moreover the Sakura UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be meant for the usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely also check out Tory’s Social Media Pages to support him. For good Thumbnails feel free to check out L1BAN. You might also like iSparkton’s Ultra v2 PvP Texture Pack. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your hardware set-up.
Get more amazing PvP, UHC PvP, PotPvP, BedWars PvP, and more PvP Texture Packs from our huge collection of minecraft pvp texture pack collection.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Sakura PvP Resource Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Sakura PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.