The very FPS-Friendly PvP Texture Pack we'll be reviewing for you today was made and submitted by "EndRP", who is a YouTube-influencer with around 20 Subscribers on YouTube. Raven 16x Pack comes with impressive low-resolution PvP Textures that make this UHC Resource Pack very FPS-Friendly. The pack has been made for Minecraft 1.8.9-1.7, you should also be able to use most of it's textures on 1.12.x/1.13.x versions of the game. Due to it's low resolution, you should be able to use this pack on almost every computer, even with bad hardware. If you like this pack you should also check out EndRP's YouTube-Channel and our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can find more amazing UHC PvP Packs like Mystical Flame 16x Pack. However, we always recommend to use PvP-Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest framerate possible for your Set-Up.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Mystical Flame PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Mystical Flame PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Raven 16x PvP Texture Pack has been featured in iSparkton's #POTW 100 Episode.
Last Updated on