The recently published uhc PvP Resource pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by "Santsuh". PurpleX PvP Pack comes with very smooth but still fps-friendly 32x32 resolution based PvP Items. Overall this pack is mainly meant for Potion PvPers and UHC PvPers. If you like purple themed resource packs you should definitely also check out Swazz Purple Pack. We recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine for the highest fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this pack you might also check out Santsuh's YouTube-Channel.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.7-1.12.2?
If you don't know how to install the Purple X PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the PurpleX PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Purple 32x PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's #97 "POTW" episode