Navy PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by “File13“. He’s a pretty new pack maker with around 300 Subscribers on YouTube. The Navy PvP Texture Pack comes with very smooth and clear PvP Textures.
They are mostly based on 128×128 Resolution. All in all in my opinion the Navy PvP Texture Pack just looks very good cause of it’s blue color themed textures and it’s overall smoothness.
We strongly recommend always using PvP Texture Packs in combination with with Optifine HD to ensure you’ll get the highest FPS-rate possible for your Set-Up.
Most of them are also meant to be used with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install Navy PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don’t know how to install the Navy Blue PvP Texture Pack just look below, we provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game.
Always be sure to download PvP Texture Packs from the official download link!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine HD.
2. Download the Navy PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.