Navy Blue v2 UHC PvP Texture Pack by Celestial & Crayola. The Navy Blue v2 Texture Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2/1.10, 1.9.4/1.9, 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions. The Pack seems to be meant for the 1.8 and 1.7 version of minecraft. We recommend using the Navy Blue v2 PvP Texture Pack with Optifine HD. According to Celestial & Crayola their new UHC Resource Pack contains blocks by Vetorix. If you like this Pack you should also check out some of their other creations such as Frozen Core or Deep Sea v2. Most of them are also meant to be used with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Navy Blue v2 Resource Pack just look below, we provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game. To see the Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine HD.
2. Download the Navy Blue v2 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Navy Blue v2 UHC PvP Texture Pack RELEASE VIDEO