KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 Adds Realistic Lighting Without Blinding You. KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 for Minecraft adds new realistic lighting and water effects without going too over the top. If you’ve noticed how many shader packs go too far with the lighting, you’ll be happy to try KUDA Shaders.
KUDA Shaders finds the perfect blend between vanilla Minecraft shaders and HD shader packs. The lighting is improved, you get better water, but your eyes aren’t blown up by oversaturated colors or extreme sun rays. Let’s take a closer look at what’s added with the KUDA Shader pack and how we can install it.
KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 Review
KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 is certainly more toned down than many other shaders for Minecraft, but it’s something you’ll really love to appreciate. When you first get KUDA installed, you should take a look at the sky. Notice how the sky has been improved, but your eyes aren’t burned by over the top sun rays or overblown lighting.
KUDA feels more realistic and it adds more to the Minecraft lighting without being too much. That same vibe is true for the water effects with KUDA Shaders. You’ll notice the new water ripple effects and new reflections, but the colors aren’t unrealistic.
Water is bright and reflective, and shallow pools of water have a beautiful bright blue color. As you get deeper, the colors become a darker shade of blue. That does mean that it can be a little harder to see to the bottom of deeper areas of water, because when it gets dark with this shader installed, it really gets dark. For some, though, that may not be a problem, but it’s certainly a pivotal point for deciding whether this shader is for you or not.
Next let’s talk about adding lighting in dark areas. What I personally like about KUDA is that it doesn’t take away from the vanilla shading in dark areas. With vanilla, you can easily see underground by placing a torch. This is very much true with KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 too. There are very subtle changes to torch lighting which is a plus in my books.
KUDA Shaders also has new effects for leaves, adding a moving, animated effect that makes it seem like trees move in the wind. This seems to be based on the wind speed. And, on top of that, the ripples in KUDA are also impacted by wind speed.
KUDA also adds beautiful rain puddles and great effects for when it starts to rain in Minecraft. Things look even better when you up the settings in the shaders menu. However, the performance does drop drastically, so you’ll need a good PC.
Because KUDA shaders offers a more realistic palette in terms of color and lighting, it feels like it fits in more with the vanilla Minecraft textures. It seems more natural to see the lighting effects alongside standard vanilla textures for things like lava, grass, stone, and sand.
Pros of KUDA Shaders 1.14.4
- The effects in KUDA are more realistic and not as overblown as other shaders
- New effects for leaves and water based on wind speed
- Great underground lighting that doesn’t take away from the vanilla experience
Cons of KUDA Shaders 1.14.4
- Colors and lighting aren’t quite as mindblowing as some shaders
- It can be hard to see through to the bottom of oceans due to darker shading on water
- Turning up the shader settings impacts performance quite heavily
How to Install KUDA Shaders 1.14.4
- Install Optifine if you haven’t already.
- Download KUDA Shaders 1.14.4.
- Select the Optifine 1.14.4 profile in the Minecraft launcher and open Minecraft.
- Press Windows Key + R, enter %appdata% and press okay.
- Open the .minecraft folder and then open the shaderpacks folder.
- Drag the KUDA-Shaders-v6.1-Legacy.zip file you downloaded into shaderpacks.
- Open a Minecraft world. In Minecraft, press Esc and click options.
- Next, click video setting and click shaders,
- In the shaders menu, select KUDA-Shaders-v6.1-Legacy.zip and click done.
- The shader will now be loaded.
KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 For Minecraft Download Links
Below is where you can find download links for KUDA Shaders 1.14.4
At the end of the day, if you want to play Minecraft you first need to download OptiFine! There are millions of players in Minecraft make sure that you are using fair mods which does not disrupt or bother gameplay of other players.
KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 - The Best Shader for Minecraft
KUDA Shaders 1.14.4 is arguably the best Shader that you can get in Minecraft it can transform your game from a plain game to full-3D action one. Download now
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: 1.15.2 / 1.15.1 / 1.15
Application Category: Minecraft Shaders