This UHC/PotPvP resource pack article is about the Hyper PvP Texture Pack which was made and submitted by “Aircel“. It has already been featured in iSparkton’s “Pack of the Week”- episode #94. Most the pack features smooth PvP textures which are based on 32x-64x resolution. It’s smooth and cool as the Minecraft Ocelot.
Moreover the Hyper UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
If you like this UHC Pack you should also check out Aircel’s Social Media Pages to support him. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Hyper PvP Resource Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Hyper PvP Resource Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Hyper PvP Resource Pack is featured in iSparkton’s #POTW 94
Hyper PvP Texture Pack Download
Download Link of Hyper PvP Texture Pack