The default revamp pack we'll present you today was submitted and made by "Cesu" and comes with pretty basic 16x16 based PvP Textures which make the pack very FPS-Friendly. Overall i can say that this pack seems to be mainly meant for Potion and UHC PvPers. If you like default revamp packs you should definitely also check out iSparkton's 16x default revamp. Cesu Default Revamp is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7 but most of the textures also work with all other versions of the game. We strongly recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the best fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can also find most of iSparkton's recent releases. Moreover you should check out cesu's YouTube-Channel if you like his packs.
How to install Default PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Default Revamp (cesu) PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Default Revamp (cesu) PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
The Pack is featured in iSparkton's #97 "Packs Of The Week" episode