The Dark Cyan v3 pack was made and submitted by DayzVirtual. The UHC PvP Texture Pack got released around mid of february 2018. It's creator has around 4k Subscribers on YouTube. The cyan-themed Dark Cyan v3 PvP Texture Pack features mostly 128x/256x resolution based smooth textured items and has also been promoted in iSparkton's brand-new "Top Packs of the Week #90" -episode. Moreover the UHC PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be meant for the usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely also check out DayzVirtual's Social Media Pages to support him. For good Thumbnails feel free to check out robing. You might also like iSparkton's Ultra v2 PvP Texture Pack. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your hardware set-up.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Dark Cyan v3 PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Dark Cyan v3 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.