The UHC/PotPvP resource pack we'll review for you today was made and submitted by Pack YouTuber "Aircel" and got released a couple weeks ago. The Aircel 16x Pack textures come in fps-friendly 16 by 16 resolution. Aircel v2 is also featured in iSparkton's "Packs of the Week" episode #91. Moreover the FPS-Friendly UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out Megament's Social Media Pages to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Fps-Friendly Aircel 16x PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Aircel 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Aircel 16x PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's #POTW