Zaurx Craft Christmas Resource Pack [32x] is the customized Christmas version of Zaurx Craft. This texture pack features custom blocks specifically designed to give you the best Christmas vibes that you can possibly get within Minecraft.
This also features custom sounds to add that extra kick to truly immerse you to feel the spirit of Christmas. Aside from that, it also has custom animations such as crafting tables lights flash, Redstone torches flickers, and so much more.
If you would like to see Enderman celebrate Christmas then we recommend this pack especially for you. Enjoy the season's greetings!
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to Sibogy. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Zaurx Craft Christmas Resource Pack [32x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Zaurx Craft Christmas Resource Pack [32x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.