The UHC/PotPvP resource pack we'll review for you today is called Zafiro PvP Texture Pack, got released About two weeks ago and was made and submitted by "CowId". Most PvP-Textures come in very smooth 256x256 Resolution. Zafiro 256x PvP Texture Pack was also featured in episode #99 of iSparkton's "Pack of the Week"-series. Moreover the PotPvP/UHC PvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7. However, it seems like the pack was primarily made for using it on Minecraft 1.8 & 1.7 PvP. If you like this UHC Pack you should also check out CowId's YouTube Channel to support him. However, we recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to receive the highest framerate possible for your Computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Pack 1.13-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Zafiro 256x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download Resource Packs from the Official Download Links which were usually provided by it's creator.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Zafiro 256x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.