The pack we’ll review for you today was made and submitted by “Vanora“. It has been released a couple weeks ago. The Yokabi Revamp UHC PvP Texture Pack comes in 16×16 resolution what means that it’s very FPS-Friendly. The UHC Pack is also featured in iSparkton’s new “Top Packs of the Week” episode. Moreover Yokabi Revamp UHC Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out “Vanora” YouTube Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Yokabi Revamp Resource Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Yokabi Revamp Pack Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Yokabi Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.