WAR V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack was created by iSparkton on August 2018 while he was live streaming it. In the stream, he shows the step by steps process on how he created this wonderful PvP texture pack.
This PvP texture features wicked looking PvP armors and weapons which are themed towards the default pack. However, the ambiance of the atmosphere is maroon themed with a bloody red morning sky. The particles and gore of this pack are very detailed and the FPS is great. This is the perfect PvP texture pack for those who would like to fight with cool custom weapons on the dawn of a blood sun.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the WAR [V1] Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the WAR [V1] Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
WAR V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] Download