Volt V2 FPS PvP Texture Pack (16x) is a PvP texture pack for Minecraft. This UHC pack was made by current superstar iSparkton. This texture pack is specially created and designed for Ultra Hardcore PvP - a very popular game mode in almost every server. This texture pack gives you lightning fast FPS and improves the performance of Minecraft. Volt V2 FPS PvP Texture Pack (16x) ensures that you will get optimized gameplay as you PvP to the death.
Volt V2 FPS PvP Texture Pack (16x) features aqua blue colored textures which replace your current diamond weapons and armor sets. It also features a new look for your user interface. Another aesthetic feature of this pack is the beautiful custom sky which adds as the cherry on top.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Volt V2 FPS PvP Texture Pack (16x) just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Volt V2 FPS PvP Texture Pack (16x) from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Volt V2 FPS PvP Texture Pack (16x) Download
Last Updated on