Verzide V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x]
Verzide V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack is a fresh new revamp from iSparkton's collection. The Original Verzide V1 PvP Texture Pack was created by iSparkton. The first Verzide V1 PvP Texture Pack was such a big hit before that he decided to revamp it and make it even better. This texture pack is red themed. It features awesome looking armor and a huge array of cooling looking weaponry. The particles and PvP items look good as it includes some gore factor to it.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
If you are a fan of blood and want to PvP with bloody red armor and weapons than this PvP texture pack is for you.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Verzide V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Verzide V1 Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.