The revamp pack we’ll review for you today was made and submitted by “Cesu” and got released a couple weeks ago. Varcon Revamp PvP Texture Pack is mainly meant for Potion and UHC PvPers. If you like the Varcon Revamp Pack you should definitely check out the creators YouTube channel to help him get his packs viral. The Varcon Revamp UHC PvP Texture Pack was made for Minecraft version 1.8 and 1.7. Moreover the Pack comes with very smooth 256x Textures. We recommend to always use PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the best fps-rate possible for your computer. If you like this Pack you should check out our UHC PvP Texture Pack category where you can also find most of iSparkton’s recent releases.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Varcon Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Varcon Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
The Pack is featured in iSparkton's #91 "Packs Of The Week" episode
PvP Texture Pack Varcon Revamp Download
Download Links of Varcon Revamp are listed below
Varcon Revamp OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD
Pack submitted by Cesu (& isparkton)