Urbancraft 2.0 Resource Pack 1.7.10
Urbancraft 2.0 Resource Pack 1.7.10 is a Minecraft resource pack which was made and designed by the pack maker that goes by the name of SURFACE. This texture pack features modern architectural blocks and nice looking particles. With this pack, you can make urban cities and much more.
Urbancraft 2.0 Resource Pack 1.7.10 features good-looking graphics and runs best with the 1.7.10 version of Minecraft. However, you can still use and try to run this pack with other versions of Minecraft to attempt to make it work. Alternatively, you can also convert this pack to run with your current preferred version by converting it accordingly by following our guide.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
High Rossferry City Resource Pack 1.7.10
How to install High Rossferry City Resource Pack 1.7.10?
If you don’t know how to install the High Rossferry City Resource Pack 1.7.10 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the High Rossferry City Resource Pack 1.7.10 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.