Uranium 16x PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by “Kiran” and comes with very FPS-friendly 16×16 PvP-textures. Moreover it has been featured in iSparkton’s new “Top Packs of the Week #92” episode. The Minecraft Resource Pack supports 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions of the game but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out “Kiran” YouTube Channel to support him. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install Uranium PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Uranium 16x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Uranium 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.