The original Twilight PVP Texture Pack was made by cellsaver. He created this pack to run smoothly and look very cool at the same time. On July 2018 iSparkton redesigned the original pack and released the Twilight Revamp PvP Texture Pack [32x].
In this revamp, iSparkton has improved what cellsaver has already made very flawlessly. The armor damage particles look amazing and the potions look absolutely breathtaking. Another thing that you can notice right away is the very smooth animation and particle transition.
If you are looking to use a classic texture pack with newer features than this is the PvP Texture Pack that you should be using. The Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Twilight Revamp PvP Texture Pack [32x] just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Twilight Revamp PvP Texture Pack [32x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Twilight Revamp PvP Texture Pack [32x]
Scope Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] Download
Download Links of Twilight Revamp PvP Texture Pack [32x] are listed below:
Pack submitted by iSparkton