True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack 1.8.8
True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack 1.8.8 is a total repatch of Minecraft's graphics. This texture pack replaces all the graphics and transforms it into a 256x resolution wasteland which is completely based on the game Borderlands.
This doesn't just replace textures, this also changes the total dynamics of the game and adds in HQ textures for items, monsters, weapons, armor, and skins. This will also add in new items that are not found on Minecraft such as guns, a new type of glass and so much more. If you would like to feel how it is to play Borderlands on Minecraft then this is for you!
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack 1.8.8 Install Guide
How to install True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack 1.8.8?
If you don’t know how to install the True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack 1.8.8 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack 1.8.8 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.