Titian v2 PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7 was made by “Asqi” and “Vanora“. UHC/PotPvP PvP Texture Pack “Titian v2” is a very new PvP Texture Pack that features mostly 256x resolution based textures. Moreover the PvP Texture Pack was also featured in iSparkton’s #91 “Packs Of The Week” episode. Most textures of this awesome artwork come in very smooth 256x resolution. However, to get as many FPS as possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. The UHC Resource Pack was made for for Version 1.7/1.8. We didn’t try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11 but most textures should even be compatible with the new versions of Minecraft.
Get more amazing PvP, UHC PvP, PotPvP, BedWars PvP, and more PvP Texture Packs from our huge collection of minecraft pvp texture pack collection.
How to install Titian v2 PvP Texture Pack 1.12-1.7?
If you don’t know how to install the Titian v2 PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Titian v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Titian v2 PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparktons #91 POTW episode
Download Titian v2 PvP Texture Pack
Official Titian Pack Download [MediaFire]