Thornhearts Resource Pack 1.7.10
Thornhearts Resource Pack 1.7.10 was created by Vrezh. This texture pack is themed to represent and cater to the Role Playing Game fans who would like to immerse themselves in a Minecraft world where-in they can feel as if they are playing classic RPG and MMO games.
This texture pack features an overhaul to the graphics of Minecraft. It replaces everything on vanilla textures and adds in new and colorful graphics and models to make you feel like you are playing a role playing game. This includes new weapon sets, armor sets and the addition of smoother texture and better overall gameplay.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to VREZH. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the ZeCraft Minecraft Texture Pack [16x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the ZeCraft Minecraft Texture Pack [16x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.