The Township: Underwater Beauty
The Township is a beautiful, tropical-looking seed with amazing underwater structures and huge forest biomes surrounding the bright blue water. Trees are of no shortage with this seed, and there are plenty of beautiful areas to explore.
The Township is an amazing seed with lots of places to explore. When first loading The Township, you spawn on a small island with two trees. The surrounding water is shallow, and the surrounding land is only a few blocks away by swimming. You will spawn in a forest biome with a giant mushroom biome very close by.
In the ocean, a small distance from the shore, there is a shipwreck with lots of loot onboard. A beautiful warm ocean biome with tons of coral is located right next to the shipwreck. A very large underwater ravine sits between the shipwreck and the coral. A vast birch tree forest sits on the other side of the water.
Underwater ruins can also be found among the colorful coral growths. Chests are scattered around these ruins, so be sure to search through them! But remember, be careful of drowned mobs.
This seed is good for those who want to explore the new features that have been added in the new updates to Minecraft, such as drowned mobs, shipwrecks, underwater ruins, coral, and more, but these new encounters can be especially dangerous for those who do not know much about these new features. However, it is a good opportunity for new players to learn and see what Minecraft has to offer.
Aside from the underwater structures, there is not much to this seed. There are a lot of trees which are good for gathering materials, but you can find that in almost any seed. It is also more dangerous to explore underwater, as you have the added risk of drowning and you are much slower in water than on land. Beyond the tropical waters, you can find plains and a desert, but both biomes do not seem to have any structures to explore.
This seed is good for those of any experience level. Minecraft experts will enjoy this seed just as much as those who just started playing. The seed is very beautiful with lots of resources and things to loot. While the large number of trees could make it hard to build, there are flatlands off in the distance that can be built upon easier.
To run The Township, you need to be on version 1.14.4.
Pros of The Township:
- The seed is beautiful and tropical-looking, with lots of underwater structures. This is an amazing seed to look at the new features Minecraft has added, such as drowned mobs, shipwrecks, underwater ruins, and much more.
- There are plenty of trees near spawn. The types of trees also vary, which is good when you want to build with a certain type of wood.
- There are a lot of structures to loot near spawn, which is good when first starting off.
Cons of The Township:
- The seed mostly features things that are underwater. If you dislike doing things underwater, this seed might not be anything special for you.
- Only a small part of the seed has exciting things to explore.
- The large number of trees can make it hard to build.
How to Use The Township Minecraft Seed
To use this seed in your own singleplayer world, it’s super easy! All you have to do is know one unique code, which for The Township, is -613756530319979507. Here are the steps for you to explore this world on your own!
- Launch Minecraft 1.14.4
- Click on “Singleplayer”, then select “Create New World.”
- Click on “More World Options…”
- In the textbox labeled “Seed for the World Generator”, type -613756530319979507
- Click “Create New World” once again, and your world will now have this seed!
For a smoother gameplay experience, try out the Optifine mod for 1.14.4!
The Township Minecraft Seed - Preview
Last Updated on