The Golden Resource Pack 1.7.10
The Golden Resource Pack 1.7.10 was created by Fishward. This pack is for those who want to feel a vanilla-ish feel for Minecraft but with a twist. This pack replaces the default textures and smoothen them up. This in return improves your FPS and your in-game experience.
This pack works best for Minecraft 1.7.10. We recommend this pack for everyone who does not want to take away the feels of Vanilla Minecraft but just want to replace the textures to make it look smoother. If you want to try Minecraft in a “Golden” vibe then this pack will definitely take your breath away.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
The Golden Resource Pack 1.7.10 Installation Guide
How to install The Golden Resource Pack 1.7.10?
If you don’t know how to install the The Golden Resource Pack 1.7.10 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the The Golden Resource Pack 1.7.10 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.