Sunset 32x PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8/1.7 was made and submitted by iSparkton and Suchspeed. I personally like the warm summer feel this pack brings.
How to install Sunset 32x PvP Texture Pack
If you don't know how to install the Sunset PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Sunset [32X] PVP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.