The Such Speed UHC resource pack we're writing about today was submitted and has been made by YouTube-Influencer "VanirRose" who has around 18k Subscribers on YouTube. "Such Speed 256x" PvP Texture Pack was officially published about two weeks ago. It's one of VanirRose's most hyped Packs in 2018 so far. Moreover this Resource Pack comes with impressive HD PvP Textures which are based on 256x resolution. This pack also got featured in iSparkton's #POTW 100 special episode. Moreover the UHC Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be primarily made for usage in combination with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7 of the game. If you like this UHC Pack you should feel free to check out VanirRose's YouTube-Channel to support him. However, we always recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine to get the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install Heartache UHC PvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Suchspeed PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Suchspeed PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
SuchSpeed PvP Texture Pack got featured in #POTW 100