The UHC/PotPvP resource pack article you're reading is about the Strom 32x PvP Texture Pack which was made and submitted by "CowId". It has been published in april of year 2018. Moreover most of it's PvP textures come in in smooth 32x resolution. Strom 32x PvP Texture Pack was also featured in episode #96 of iSparkton's "Texture Packs of the Week"-series. Moreover the UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should also check out CowId's Social Media Pages to support him. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Strom 32x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download Resource Packs from the Official Download Links which were usually provided by it's creator.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Strom 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Last Updated on