Stimpy Private Revamp [128x] PvP Texture Pack was created by iSparkton on early October 2018. It is a revamp of the infamous Stimpy Private PvP Texture pack. This pack is mostly focused on making the original pack look even better and improve FPS and textures.
Stimpy Private Revamp [128x] PvP Texture Pack replaces your vanilla texture pack and replaces it with maroon and red themed colors. This includes new custom armor, weapons, potions and more. This pack also has custom particles and gore when fighting another player. This pack makes the whole PvP scene look bloodier by the color schemes and particles.
If you are a fan of 128x resource packs then this is definitely one to cop! This pack is ideal for UHC PvP Players and Pot PvP Players.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Stimpy Private Revamp [128x] PvP Texture Pack?
If you don’t know how to install the Stimpy Private 128x Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Stimpy Private 128x Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.