Stamina V2 Animated PvP Texture Pack is a Realistic themed PvP Texture pack which was created by the pack maker 2Sneaky4You. This PvP Texture pack is animated and created with the intent to look really cool and at the same time to run fast without visual lag.Stamina V2 Animated PvP Texture Pack features fully animated weapons sets which also includes realism based textures for wood and other blocks. It also adds a super sick looking bow and more 3D particles making the game truly aesthetic especially for PvP UHC use. The Cherry on top is the amazing looking custom sky for both morning and night.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Stamina V2 Animated PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Stamina V2 Animated PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Stamina V2 Animated PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.