SenseCraft Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2
SenseCraft was created by SCTESTER. It is one of the very first packs that was ever released. It does not alter the game that much as it is just an attempt to make the game a little bit more attractive to the eyes of heavy gamers. Back in the days' people were so amazed at how SenseCraft made Minecraft look better but these days it's a bit different as gamers and UHC PvPers look for more indulging and cooler texture packs.
Although it has always been one of the packs which have been looked down on for not being too custom it has still persisted for a long time and has now been updated to version 1.13.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to SCTESTER. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install SenseCraft Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2?
If you don’t know how to install the SenseCraft Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the SenseCraft Resource Pack 1.13/1.12.2 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.