The Scope Revamp PvP Texture [128x] is a redesign of the original Scope PvP Texture Pack. The first Scope 32x Revamp version was released in February 2017. The new revamped version was created by iSparkton and was released on July 2018. The 128x resolution from the resolution has transformed the original 32x pack into a smooth and aesthetic pack.
iSparkton has mentioned that he created this [128x] revamp because he wanted all the people to experience the legendary Scope PvP Texture pack in 128X.
One of the top features of this revamp is the very smooth textures, the amazing particles, and nice looking potions. The Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Scope Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Scope Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Scope Revamp PvP Texture Pack [128x]
Last Updated on