Scarlet V2 PvP Texture Pack is a throwback PvP Texture pack created way back dedicated for all the UHC PvP Heads who are always looking for bloodier and sicker looking PvP texture packs which they can use in the midst of battle in the UHC PvP Battlefield in Minecraft. This pack is widely used and popular in European servers.
Scarlet V2 PvP Texture Pack features very fast FPS and a nice looking crimson-ish scarlet color scheme and color patterns designed to look like they are bloodied up from a battle. This texture pack is very fast and has absolutely zero lag when it comes to it's performance.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Scarlet V2 PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Scarlet V2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Scarlet V2 PvP Texture Pack Download
Last Updated on