The UHC/PotPvP resource pack article you're reading is about the Roze v2 PvP Texture Pack which was submitted by "Rezco". It has been published about 4 months ago. Today we'll review this awesome PvP Texture Pack for you. Most of Roze v2's textures in smooth 32x-64x resolution. Roze v2 PvP Pack was also featured in episode #95 of iSparkton's "Texture Packs of the Week"-series. Moreover the UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should also check out Rezco's YouTube Channel to support him. However, we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Roze v2 PvP Texture Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download Resource Packs from the Official Download Links which were provided by it's creator/submitter.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Roze v2 PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.