Rose Gold PvP Texture Pack was made and submitted by "Robbing", an american Pack maker with around 620 Subscribers on YouTube. The Rose Gold PvP Pack has been released around February 2018. It's based on the very fps-friendly 32x32 resolution and also featured in iSparkton's new "Top Packs of the Week #88" episode. Moreover the Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for usage with Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out Asqui's, Staxes and Robbing's YouTube Channels to support them. However, we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine if you want the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the Rosegold 32x Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Rosegold 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.