Rose gold 64x PvP Texture Pack
Rose gold 64x PvP Texture Pack is a very aesthetic PvP texture pack specifically designed to maximize the performance of your game despite it having amazing graphics running at 64x64 resolution.
This texture pack features a replacement set for your diamond weapon and armor sets, it also contains new textures for your tools and potions to make it look better as you fight your way to the top of your server.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to its original creator. You can see credits of who made this pack in texture packs section of Minecraft settings. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install Rose gold 64x PvP Texture Pack?
If you don’t know how to install the Rose gold 64x PvP Texture Pack just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Rose gold 64x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Rose gold 64x PvP Texture Pack Download
Last Updated on