Rayquaza 32x PvP Texture Pack Release for Minecraft 1.8/1.7 was made and submitted by iSparkton.
How to install Rayquaza 32x PvP Texture Pack
If you don’t know how to install the Rayquaza 32x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Rayquaza 32x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.