The Rainbow PvP Texture Pack contains 100% custom textures. Blocks and Items are 16x16. Moreover Vetorix decided to make his new Rainbow PvP Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.11, 1.10.2/1.10, 1.9.4/1.9 and 1.8.X/1.7.X compatible. Most Textures seem to also support Minecraft version 1.12.2/1.12 although the pack properties have not been updated to 1.12 yet. To get higher FPS-rates we strongly recommend using animated PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. If you like the Rainbow PvP pack you should also check out Vetorix' other artworks such as Green PvP 1.11 or Shadow Eagle Animated PvP Texture Pack.
How to install animated Rainbow PvP Texture Pack?
If you don't know how to install the Rainbow PvP Resource Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial. This installation guide should work with all versions of the game. To see the Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you already have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Rainbow PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. Choose the Pack to use it.
Animated Rainbow PvP Texture Pack