R3D.Craft Resource Pack 1.12/1.11/1.10/1.9 is a really popular Minecraft Texture Pack. It comes with different resolutions. More over there are two types of "R3D Craft" available: R3D.Craft Smooth Realism and R3D.Craft Default Realism. The Minecraft Resource Pack was created by UniBlue Media. R3D Craft is finally available for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.11.2/1.11! More over this Resource Pack supports Shaders Mods. R3D.Craft Default Realism 1.12/1.11.2/1.10/1.9/1.8 and Smooth Realism 1.11.2/1.9/1.8 and 1.12.
How to install R3D.Craft Resource Pack ?
- Run Minecraft.
- Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
- Drag and drop the pack into the folder that just opened
R3D.Craft Review by Pack Nation
On the official R3D YouTube channel you can find R3D.Craft Minecraft Speed Art videos how they created R3D Items and Blocks.
Show all Download Links (All versions)
R3D.Craft Resource Pack 1.12/1.11/1.10 can be used with Minecraft Shaders Mods.
Download links of R3D.Craft Resource Pack are listed below.
User Rating for this Pack:
Download R3D.Craft Resource Pack 1.12, 1.11, 1.10.4, 1.10.2, 1.9.4/1.10
R3D Craft Resource Pack Download below
Smooth & Default Realism for 512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 64x64, 32x32, 16x16.
1. R3D.Craft Smooth Realism
- 512x Smooth_Realism_512x512.zip
- 256x Smooth_Realism_256x256.zip
- 128x Smooth_Realism_128x128.zip
- 64x Smooth_Realism_64x64.zip
- 32x Smooth_Realism_32x32.zip
- 2. Default Realism
- 512x Default_Realism_512x512.zip
- 256x Default_Realism_256x256.zip
- 128x Default_Realism_128x128.zip
- 64x Default_Realism_64x64.zip
- 32x Default_Realism_32x32.zip
...more than 1GB of Ram we recommend 32x32
...more than 2,5GB of Ram we recommend 64x64
...more than 4GB of Ram we recommend 128x128
...more than 6GB of Ram we recommend 256x256
...more than 8GB of Ram we recommend 512x512
You can also use the download links in description of their official teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naCurixNYmA
Official 1.10.4/1.10.2/1.10 Download
For more DL Links of R3D.Craft you can look into this thread. (MCForum)
Last update: 16 May 2017