The FPS-Friendly UHC Pack we’ll review for you today was made by “DayzVirtual” and has been released a couple weeks ago. The PvP Texture Pack mostly comes with 16x textures what means that it’s very FPS-friendly. Moreover the PvP Texture Pack is also featured in iSparkton’s new “Packs Of The Week FPS” special episode. If you like this pack you should also check out DayzVirtual other Packs and subscribe to his channel. Most textures are already FPS Friendly but to still get higher FPS-rates you should use the Polar Gem PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. The UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack was made for for Version 1.7/1.8. We didn’t try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11/1.12.2 but most textures should even be compatible with the new versions of Minecraft if you convert the pack or just change the Pack properties.
How to install Polar Gem 16x PvP Texture Pack 1.12/1.7
If you don’t know how to install the FPS-friendly Polar Gem 16x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we’ve provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Polar Gem 16x PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.