oZone PvP Texture Pack 16x (FPS-Friendly) was made and submitted by "Carthia". The oZone PvP Pack has been released around end of February 2018. It's based on the very fps-friendly 16 by 16 resolution + got featured in iSparkton's #92 "Packs of the Week #" episode. However this is not the first time that Carthia got into "#POTW". He seems to be a very upcoming PvP Pack creator. oZone PvP Texture Pack is of of hist most popular creations and supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and even most previous versions. If you like this UHC Pack you should definitely check out Carthia's other UHC PvP Texture Packs and his YouTube-Channel to support him. In addition of using Low Resolution PvP Packs, we strongly recommend the usage of Optifine in combination to experience the highest fps-rate possible for your computer.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don't know how to install the oZone PvP Texture Pack just look below, we'll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the oZone PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
oZone PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton's POTW #92