Moreover most of it’s textures in smooth 32x-64x resolution. Orange PvP Pack is also featured in episode #93 of iSparkton’s “Packs of the Week”-series.
Moreover the UHC/PotPvP Resource Pack supports Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8, 1.7.4/1.7 and most previous versions but seems to be made for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7. If you like this UHC Pack you should also check out Aircel’s Social Media Pages to support him.
You might also want to take a look at Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack 1.11.2 as well to better familiarize yourself with such an awesome texture pack.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install the Orange PvP Resource Pack just look below, we’ll provide you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. Always be sure to download packs from the official download links!
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Orange PvP Resource Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Orange PvP Texture Pack is featured in iSparkton’s #POTW 93