The pack we'll review today was made by "Zuxt" and got released a couple weeks ago. UHC/PotPvP PvP Texture Pack "Odin Revamp" is a very new PvP Texture Pack, made by "Zuxt", a Pack maker with around 7k Subscribers on YouTube. The PvP Texture Pack mostly comes with 32x32 textures. "Odin Revamp" is also featured in iSparkton's new "Packs Of The Week" episode. Many textures are really smooth while most blocks seem to be very FPS-friendly. However, to get as many FPS as possible we recommend using PvP Texture Packs in combination with Optifine. The UHC Resource Pack was made for for Version 1.7/1.8. We didn't try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11 but most textures should even be compatible with the new versions of Minecraft.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the Odin Revamp PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Odin Revamp PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
The Pack is featured in iSparkton's new "Packs Of The Week" episode
Last Updated on