Mint V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x] was created by DustStorm on late September 2018. This pack features "mint" themed colors. This PvP Texture pack also has custom PvP items textures which include armors and weapons. You can also get some customized particles and custom skies.
The main color scheme of this PvP Texture pack is a mix of aqua blue and a shade of green. This turns Minecraft into a very fresh and awesome environment to kick some butt. This gives Minecraft a Minty feel due to the color combinations. Hence the name "mint".
Mint V2 is the second version of Mint PvP Texture pack. Since it is a 16x resolution texture pack, this means that it has very smooth and good FPS. This pack has a 1.8 version available for Download and also a 1.11,1.12 version available for download.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
How to install UHC PvP Texture Packs 1.12.2/1.11.2?
If you don’t know how to install Mint V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x] just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Mint V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x] from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Mint V2 PvP Texture Pack [16x]