MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8
MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8 is a vintage like texture pack which makes the game run super duper fast through it's 8 by 8 graphics. It improves your overall performance. This pack is ideal for users who have slower computers. Even a toaster can run Minecraft if you use this pack together with OptiFine.
If you are a fan of 8x8 resource packs then this is definitely one to cop! This Pack works best with 1.8.8 version of Minecraft.
If you love this pack and want to have more in the future, you can show your love to MAGICMAN88999. You can check his Youtube Channel to support him. You can check more PVP packs over here.
To make sure you get the best game experience possible we strongly recommend using PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. For the best PvP experience, we recommend you use Minecraft version 1.8 or 1.7.
MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8 Installation Guide
How to install MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8?
If you don’t know how to install the MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8 just look below, we’ll provide you with a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8 from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to “options” then.
4. Navigate from “options” > “Resource Packs” > “Open resource packs folder”.
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
MagicCraft 8 Bit Resource Pack 1.8.8 Download