The pack we'll review today is a new FPS-Friendly UHC Pack which was made by "Looshy" and got released a couple days ago. "Default 16x Pack" is a very new PvP Texture Pack, made by "Looshy", a Pack maker with around 2k Subscribers on YouTube. The UHC Texture Pack mostly features FPS-Friendly 16x PvP-textures. Moreover it was also featured in iSparkton's new "Packs Of The Week 95" special episode. Most textures of this pack are already very FPS Friendly but if you still want to increase your FPS-rate we strongly recommend to use the Looshys Default 16x PvP Texture Pack in combination with Optifine. The Default Resource Pack was made for for Version 1.7/1.8. We didn't try to use it with 1.9.4/1.9, 1.10/1.11/1.12.2 but most textures should be compatible with the new versions of Minecraft if you convert the pack or just change the Pack properties.
How to install Looshy Default 16x PvP Texture Pack 1.12-1.7?
If you don't know how to install the FPS-friendly Looshy Default 16x PvP Texture Pack just look down below, we've provided you a short tutorial there. This installation guide should work with all Minecraft versions. To see the Official Download Links just scroll down.
1. Make sure you have installed Optifine.
2. Download the Looshy Default PvP Texture Pack from the official links.
3. Start Minecraft, navigate to "options" then.
4. Navigate from "options" > "Resource Packs" > "Open resource packs folder".
5. Drag and drop the pack into the folder.
6. When you now launch Minecraft you should see the Pack.
Last Updated on